fot

Re: Fw: SCCA Production Car Specs

To: andrew stark <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: SCCA Production Car Specs
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:32:13 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

And FWIW - there's a GT6 that runs in GT3 up here in the northeast that's
really freakin' fast. The owner is sort of down on the car though because
he doesn't finish races due to "little things" breaking or whatever. I
guess the fact that he also races various BMW products and that he sells a
lot of stuff to the German crowd (Greenfield Imported Automotive) probably
reinforces his lack of British enthusiasm...

At any rate, that car was for sale some time ago, but I haven't seen any
ads for it as of late... maybe it's still in GRM, I forget.

I think that car is probably illegal in EP, though. I think it has the 2.5
litre motor from a TR6. One thing fer sher - that car's FAST.

Ah, if I only had a few thousand $$$'s laying around....

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |