fot

Re: Fw: SCCA Production Car Specs

To: elkhorn@megsinet.net, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: SCCA Production Car Specs
From: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 21:23:01
Yes the Gt-6 should be an E-prod killer but the SCCA has put restrictions on
the carbs and you pay weight penalties as well. When racing against ex
C-prod Tr-6's and 240's as well as all the new modern metal the Gt-6 is
basically a really hot looking car with some potential but highly neutered
by SCCA politics. God forbid if the SCCA lets a LBC beat the Hondas.
                        Andy
                       GT-6 E-prod just because it looks good