fot

Re: Fw: DTR-6

To: lang@isis.mit.edu
Subject: Re: Fw: DTR-6
From: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:25:44
I agree with Robert. Unless you do a total engine Webers are not the way to
go. Fuel delivery and Ignitiona are two quick horsepower options. If you
want to go a little farther add a mild cam dual valve springs header and
electric fan and the Tr-6 will really move for a street car. All that for
less than a dual Weber set up.
                              Andy