fot

TR Rear seal - Kas techique

To: "Triumph Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TR Rear seal - Kas techique
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:50:11 -0800
Hi Everyone,

I just got finished using the below rear seal technique and...it works!
Amazing how you can pound 10 inches of felt rope in to 3 inches of space!

Both of the gasket sets I had came with only 1 10 inch length of felt rope.
I had to use the rope out of both sets.

I will have to wait a few weeks to test the finished product.

Thanks Kas!

Brad
65 TR4A - with new felt seals!