fot

Re: TR Rear seal - Kas techique

To: baxterculver@msn.com
Subject: Re: TR Rear seal - Kas techique
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 18:02:42 EST
In a message dated 11/20/2001 3:52:57 PM Central Standard Time,
baxterculver@msn.com writes:

> <<  Can someone tell me when the services for Bill Dentinger will be held.
> As an FOT'r, I feel obligated to attend. >>

God Bless You for the thought...I hope it won't be soon.

<<As to his wife, my feeling is:  Not a jury in the world would convict her!

You'd be surprised.  I've got a GREAT marriage...and my wife still looks
great...even at 61 years old...and in her panty hose.  But I'm still
surprised she can get them on.

They're so tiny.

Love and kisses,

Bill