fot

Re: TR Rear seal - Kas techique

To: "Randall" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: TR Rear seal - Kas techique
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:48:40 -0600
After one look at the felt provided in the gasket set, my machinist pulled
out a dusty old box filled with a style of rope that was used in the old
days in this application. He told me to hammer it in as tight as I could. No
leaks, yet, and with the crank seal kit I lose very little oil.

Bob Kramer
rgk@flash.net