fot

Re: Mid Ohio

To: Don Marshall <marshall@nefcom.net>, Irv Korey
Subject: Re: Mid Ohio
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:43:35 -0500
Don,

M O is a pretty user unfriendly track. They lost sight of the fact that
the racers ARE the show. Be prepared to pay big  for the privledge of
camping in the motorhome. At least 50 bucks.

Pretty sure they have a no pets policy. The place is a zoo, I might not
wanf my pet there.

The Brit car guys tend to paddock under the trees by the showers. I
think there is talk about reserving that space for us. There is shade,
but the place will get muddy very easily. Bring boots.

Running test day is highly recommended. Very technical track. Getting
sume track time without the general prision population ontrack will be
very helpful.

Any more questions?