fot

Re: Mid Ohio

To: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>, Jim Hill <jrhill@chorus.net>
Subject: Re: Mid Ohio
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 16:09:58 -0500
At 08:31 AM 12/15/01 -0500, Mike Jackson wrote:

>Mid-O also sells an instructional tape.  If you buy it, come see me after the
>2nd session you have on the track and I'll tell you which of the corners
>an old
>car just doesnt want to do the way they try to teach it.  Modern suspensions
>must be quite a wonder.  I wouldnt know.

I bought the Mid-O instructional tape. I didn't find it all that useful.
What I really have enjoyed is watching (and hopefully will find useful) is
some of the Speedvision coverage of the Runoffs.

Seeing the tops of the SCCA ranks run the modern iron at Mid-O, and
watching them struggle in the same places I do made me feel a little
better.   ;-)