fot

Re: FOT Patches

To: Bill Sohl <billsohl@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: FOT Patches
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 09:30:46 -0500
since we are also in this business, may we quote as well?  3" patches are
thenorm.  a 5" patch is too large for a front - say left chest - application and
too small to be used as a back patch.  back patches were normally in the 8" or
larger size.  if you are considering using the patch on a shirt or sweater,
embroidery is a better method.  patches, by design, are not as dressy as
embroidery.  on a driver's suit, helmet bag, etc. teh patch is an ecom\nomical
method. thnaks, ted (in the MotoringXtras end of the computer)

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.