fot

FOT patches

To: fot@autox.team.net, Spitlist@gte.net
Subject: FOT patches
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:06:35 EST
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 08:42:55 -0700
> From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
> Subject: Re: FOT Patches
>
> Boll,
> Because many people also were interested in a 3" patch, I have requested a
> quote on that size as well.
>
> If anyone who already sent a reply on only the 5 inch patches is interested
> in 3" ones as well, please send another message indicating your interest
> in the smaller ones.
>
> Regards,
> Joe (C)

Joe,

I am interested in two 3 inch patches.

I would have to send U.S. currency directly to you, but they may be mailed to
me at my fiancC)es mailing address Stateside.

Please let me know idc, how you want to do this.

Many Thanks

LC)on

1921 French Grand Prix driver: Albert Guyot, to Ernest Ballot ,
"Therebs only one winner in any race: the man who gets home first."

<A
HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963";>http://community.websho
ts.com/user/vitesse1963</A>

1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (Diva)
1988 Volkswagen 1600GT Scirroco Coupe (Driver)
Wimbledon, London, England.