fot

Re: drive shaft angle

To: Rob Dardano <19to1tr6@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: drive shaft angle
From: Dean Tetterton <richtr@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 09:19:07 -0500
I was told by the local drive shaft shop, that UJ have to have enough angle to
make the bearing work
and heat up the grease. If it doesn't the grease dries out, gets hard and the UJ
fails. The TR6 drive
shaft is marginal at best. Most that I see are dry and start by squeaking and
then
wear out. They need to turn the needle bearings enough that they don't get
"set".
Dean Tetterton