fot

Re: faulty parts alert

To: "Larry Young" <cartravel@pobox.com>,
Subject: Re: faulty parts alert
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 20:23:53 +1200
Larry,
There is no need for the bush to be a top hat shape. The early version of
the Spitfire box had this arrangement when first designed and used in a
Standard 8 - all later versions for Herald, Vitesse, GT6, Marina, Dolomite
etc had separate bushes with differing thicknesses of thrust washers for end
float adjustment.
John Kipping