fot

Re: aw nuts!

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: aw nuts!
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 19:34:49 -0600
Joe Curry wrote:

> Mine was Cat food deposited by mice in the Monza exhaust a few years ago.
>The machine gun effect of all the crunchy bits flying out the back was
> deafening!  :)

All this is quite funny. Nature intrudes no matter how hard man tries to
tame it. <smile>

Be thankful they were lazy and chose the mufflers. My father had
consistent hard starting problems on his Dodge wagon one winter, and
discovered that the little critters had been packing them into the air
filter housing....

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM (yes, _that_ Roswell)

The gulf between content and substance continues to widen....