fot

Re: shafted

To: goodparts@desupernet.net
Subject: Re: shafted
From: Vitesse63@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 02:27:29 EDT
In a message dated 5/22/02 8:38:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
goodparts@desupernet.net writes:

> > I make hard rocker shafts for use with my needle bearing rockers for TR6
> > which, to the best of my knowlege use the same rocker shaft as GT6. Please
> > advise if this is not correct. The rocker shaft is priced at $129 USD plus
> > shipping.
>
> Richard

I don't have my parts manuals at present, but expect to have them in my
possession by next weekend or so depending on the shipping company.

Please tell me about the shafts that you make.

What kind of heat treating do they receive ?
and to what hardness? in Rockwell rating if possible?

Regards

Leon