fot

Re: Mid-Ohio vehicle regulations

To: Russ Moore <rem9@sunlink.net>
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio vehicle regulations
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 03:59:59 -0400
OK, I'm doing my job to keep the weather clear for the weekend.  Just
check out the weather channel site below.  Don't worry it will change by
the time we are there, but Russ is correct, be prepared for some (or
lots of) rain!

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USOH0549?y=10&x=9

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff