fot

GT-6 braided SS clutch line

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT-6 braided SS clutch line
From: "Jason Sukey" <jsukey@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:02:19 -0400
Last weekend, while extracting the engine and tranny from the GT-6, I
managed to mangle the flexible section of clutch line when I pinched it
against the frame.  This car is running a TR-6 transmission and clutch
hydraulic setup, including the red plastic flex line.  Not being able to
leave well enough alone (I guess that's why the engine came out in the
first place :-) ), I want to replace the flexible line with braided SS.
I've been doing some net searching for the line and it seems all I can
find has AN fittings.  Does anyone know what size fitting the stock
girling master and slave cylinders have?  I think I'll probably end up
just getting some fittings to go from the AN to what I have now, but I
want to make sure I'm getting the right ones.
Thanks a bunch!!

Jason Sukey
jsukey@eng.utoledo.edu