fot

RE: Triumph water pumps

To: "'Gt6steve@aol.com'" <Gt6steve@aol.com>, kaskas@earthlink.net
Subject: RE: Triumph water pumps
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:33:06 -0700
You can reduce cavitation in several ways, decrease RPM, increase the
pressure at the suction of the pump, or change the blade design. Most
modern centrifugal pumps have blades that curve smoothly back. Triumph
pumps have straight blades.  A pump bypass from outlet to inlet can also
reduce cavitation.