fot

Re: Race Car for Sale

To: John Price <jprice1@txcyber.com>
Subject: Re: Race Car for Sale
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:36:31 -0500
I will attest that this is a beautiful, well-prepared car and the driver is
certifiable for wanting to get rid of it!!!

Seriously, "Kermit" is a classy, well-done car and I would recommend him to
anyone
who is interested in getting into this sport or looking for a nice addition to
the
race stable.  (Does the kid with the vacuum cleaner come with the package?)  I'm
sorry you feel he needs a new home, John, but I'm looking forward to your next
project!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan    :)