fot

Re: Leguna Seca/FoT Senior Citizens Tour in September

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, "'dos_gusanos'"
Subject: Re: Leguna Seca/FoT Senior Citizens Tour in September
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 09:08:11 -0700
You';re right about the Triumph's not being wonder cars, BUT, we won the
Nat'l championship at Daytona with the TR-4A running as a modified in the
class with the Ferrari's, Birdcage Massers,and other of the ilk. But of
course now I have to cop out and tell everyone that there was a bunch of old
guys driving those cars and Charlie Gates and I were HUNGRY and not about to
let their old age stop us from stepping on ;'em at every chance.  And, we
did.