fot

Re: blatant etc

To: Rocky Entriken <rocky@tri.net>
Subject: Re: blatant etc
From: Justin <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:56:53 -0800
I hope I haven't overdone things in the past...  as I have reported my AMICI
discount on my gasket about 4 times a year. (my guess...)  And progress on the
sump gasket, etc.

I love the idea of an AMICI web site as I could just post information on my
AMICI discount there, and thus not feel that I need to remind the group
occasionally (to be sure that new members are aware of the discount).

There is a fine line we all tread here, and like everyone else, I really hate
it when posts start to look like commercials.   The examples mention here and
in other posts, however, show the valuable point that advertising or not, it
benefits AMICI to be informed...   and overall... I find most people "in the
business" know how to walk that line pretty well...   just as a dog once
scalded, is forever afraid of water... people learn quickly  when an overly
commercial post draws the wrath of newsgroup members...   : )

Subsequently, I don't think "regulation" is required...  The invisible hand
takes care of this one...

--Justin Wagner