fot

Re: blatant etc

To: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: blatant etc
From: Justin <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:40:10 -0800
Joe, et al...

I'm not going to let things hold up the Spit or TR 6 gasket any longer...   I
will
truly try to get them on the roll in the coming weeks...  That doesn't mean
I'll have
them available in December, but these are two gaskets that just need to be done
and I
have the shop space to get them into production.

I've allowed hold-ups on the tooling and other matters (other jobs, projects,
etc.) to
interfere with the progress for too long.   It's going to happen.

---Justin Wagner