fot

blatant etc

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: blatant etc
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 13:21:57 -0600
Okay, no more commercials from me for a while, honest, I swear! Actually,
I know there are several folks on this list who have businesses related to
our activities. I wonder if maybe once every couple of months or so we
could stand to see a description of Triumph related businesses run by list
members?

mjb.

I think that would be neat. I think the people on the list who have full
time businesses should be able to tell us about them, and I think they are
sensitive enough about the nature of the list to not overdo it.

uncle jack