fot

Re: How to build a spit racer??

To: "Jeff Senty" <gp89@charter.net>, <EPaul21988@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: How to build a spit racer??
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:44:31 -0600
FWIW, and knowing nothing about Jeff's car, whenever anyone talks about
building a Production/Prepared car, this is the route I usually advise.

For $4000 you get what would cost $10,000 to do yourself, then you work on
fixing/changing what you don't like or want to improve. At the least, the
basics are there and you use your budget for upgrades.

(And yes, take all the spares. Even the ones you doubt you'd ever use. I
still have the headlights from my race Spitfire!)

--Rocky Entriken