fot

Re: Lever Shocks

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: Lever Shocks
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:28:14 -0600
I can see that the lever arms are different.  The later ones have a boss for the
bump stop.  However, if the arms are the same length and at the same angle, the
later models should work in an earlier car.  My problem is that, since they only
offer rebuilt older shocks and I've got no cores, I'll end up paying more for
rebuilt TR3 shocks than it would cost for new TR6 shocks.
Larry