fot

Re: Lever Shocks

To: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: Lever Shocks
From: carco@t-online.de
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 07:36:37 +0100
On the original brackets you can only fit the rear shock levers up the TR4.
The works cars used greater DAS 10 damper which were also fitted in the
TR4A-TR6.
Unfortunately them are other from the levers and the way which the lever
must make.
I believe that them are the same as these of the Austin Healey 3000 but no
garranty.
The brackets must have a greater size.
For a TR4 with the 18 imperial gallon tank is is good. But the TR3 is a lot
lighter.
I think it will be very hard.

Carsten

Works TR4 5VC