fot

Re: Suspension/Handling Questions

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Suspension/Handling Questions
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:01:24 -0600
In front, I'm measuring to the bottom of the frame rail near the front cross
member.  In the rear, I'm measuring to the bottom of the frame rail just
before it starts to kick up.  I'm running 5.50x15 Hoosiers, which appear to be
just shy of 24" diameter.  From drawings in the manual, it appears that the
car has been lowered about 1/2" or so.  I've been using using Front Suspension
Geometry Pro to help figure this out, but I'm finding that the results are
extremely sensitive to the measurements, so I've been using direct
measurements too.