fot

RE: Oz

To: "'Malaboge@aol.com'" <Malaboge@aol.com>, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Oz
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 10:26:54 -0800
Do not, repeat, do not eat vegemite. If you want to spend the rest of your
life with strange life forms in your lower colon you can do it without
traveling--you can buy it here in the states. My buddy Tony Garmey
actually eats it on occasion and has it hanging around at his parties as a
wicked penalty for anyone who drinks enough to not care what else they
stick in their mouths. It's basically yeast that has had really bad things
happen to it. You will have no problem finding Vegemite sandwiches in
Australia. They celebrate it in the same perverse way that Brits celebrate
the hideous food they were forced to eat in boarding schools (Public
Schools, which aren't public).

Snip from an actual conversation "Tony, this smells like shit."
Tony--"Yup, tastes like it too, try some."