fot

Re: Oz

To: <Malaboge@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Oz
From: Wes Dayton <oilyrag@hsrca.org.au>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 11:28:47 +1100
Nick - I live in Sydney and will contact you separately about what you might
do here.

As someone who spent their first thirty years in the USA and the next thirty
in New Zealand/Australia, I at least tend to see both sides of some issues
such as the pros/cons of Vegemite.

Suffice it to say that any nation that can embrace the likes of a 'peanut
butter and jelly sandwich' should take great care in looking askance at
others' habits!!!

Wes