fot

Re: Triumph aluminum hubs

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Triumph aluminum hubs
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:08:21 -0500
If anyone is interested, I have a complete set of the Southwick Hubs
that I was thinking of selling.  They will not work without
modification with my vented rotors, but they will be fine with stock
TR rotors.  If someone is interested, I can then have Southwick make a
custom set that will fit both types of rotors and save me the extra
machining time.  Joe(B)