fot

Tim Suddard checking in.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Tim Suddard checking in.
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:04:10 EST
Hey guys,

I've been slammed lately, but wanted to check in. From a personal standpoint,
JK and I have gotten the GRM TR-3 just about ready. We plan on testing in May
and running VIR June 7-8 with our new engine, trans, rear axles, and myriad
of other improvements. We also plan on making Mosport. I am about to source a
new radiator. What is the current "list" thinking on radiators? Does anybody
make a good, light, effective radiator that fits a TR-3? if not, who best to
custom make one?

>From a magazine standpoint, we are launching Classic Autosport soon. The
first issue will get mailed in early May. Coincidentally, (naturally, I have
no influence) Jay Leno will be on the cover of the first issue with his
Triumph TR-3! If you go to our website, you will see that charter subscribers
get a really cool T shirt, that again, coincidentally, features a Triumph
TR-3. The first issue will also feature a nose bleed level technical piece on
wire wheels. How to add them or subtract them, maintain them, etc. I think
you guys will like it. Circulation for this first issue will be over 60,000
and will be all color, perfect bound and over 100 pages. Yes, we are spending
money on this like drunken sailors, but want very much to impress you guys.

Anyway thanks for your help on the radiator issue and look forward to seeing
you at VIR and Mosport.

Tim Suddard
Publisher, Grassroots Motorsports/Classic Autosport
www. GrassrootsMotorsports.com www.ClassicAutosport.net
Phone (386) 673-4148 Fax (386) 673-6040