fot

Re: Tim Suddard checking in.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tim Suddard checking in.
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:42:50 -0700
> >From a magazine standpoint, we are launching Classic Autosport soon. The
>first issue will get mailed in early May. Coincidentally, (naturally, I have
>no influence) Jay Leno will be on the cover of the first issue with his
>Triumph TR-3! If you go to our website, you will see that charter subscribers
>get a really cool T shirt, that again, coincidentally, features a Triumph

What about current subscribers to the old Magazine (that only deals with
LBC) that are being moved to this new one (that is just another generic car
mag - at least it sounds like it will be)

>TR-3. The first issue will also feature a nose bleed level technical piece on
>wire wheels. How to add them or subtract them, maintain them, etc. I think
>you guys will like it. Circulation for this first issue will be over 60,000
>and will be all color, perfect bound and over 100 pages. Yes, we are spending
>money on this like drunken sailors, but want very much to impress you guys.

| David W. Riddle        | www.microworks.net   | www.poolwizard.com    |
| (O) 480-610-8234       | www.riddlefamily.org |                       |
| (F) 480-649-9231       |                      |                       |
| 1958 TR-3A TS34575L    | T-83 Red Devil  | 1988 Porsche 944           |
| E Production           | Formula 500     | ES Solo2                   |
| www.vararacing.com     | www.f500.org    | www.scca.org/amateur/solo2 |
| www.azsportsracing.org | www.scca.org    |                            |
|                        | www.nasa-az.com |                            |