fot

Re: Tim Suddard checking in.

To: <GRMTim@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Tim Suddard checking in.
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 13:18:36 -0600
Tim,

I was a bit skeptical of your plans at first, but having read the most
recent issue of GRM I am excited about your new magazine. I used to be a
subscriber to British Car, but stopped after a few years because it ws
filled with mostly redundant and recycled stuff and little tech info.  IMO I
think we need a magazine here in the states that is along the lines of some
of the British rags, in particular I'm thinking of  "Practical Classics".
I'll be ordering. Good luck with the new venture.

Bob Kramer

BTW, I still owe you a beer for the intake gaskets you and JK provided me at
Mid Ohio. Mosport.