fot

Re: Gas No gas MIGand kids

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <BillB@bnj.com>, <19to1tr6@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: Gas No gas MIGand kids
From: "Susan & Jack Brooks" <tr3a@att.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:43:26 -0800
I learned to stick weld, chip, grind, Oxy-Acetylene torch weld/cut in my
early teens.  My dad owned a structural steel fab shop.  Go for it, but make
sure the kids knows what he is working with.

Something I'll never forget learning was painting with red lead paint and
painting and painting and painting.

Jack Brooks