fot

Re: Oil galleys and Accusumps

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil galleys and Accusumps
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 14:24:58 -0500
Bill, I have not tried that, and I agree that the original holes are
small.  If you still have the block apart you could re-drill the hole
to a larger size.  My Accusump connects to where the oil cooler line
connects to the adapter plate on the filter head where it then
supplies the oil journal.  I also installed a check valve in the
cooler line to prevent it from back feeding.  Joe(B)