fot

RE: Oil galleys and Accusumps

To: "'BillDentin@aol.com '" <BillDentin@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Oil galleys and Accusumps
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 10:52:36 -0700
 I've been lost for years.

-----Original Message-----
From: BillDentin@aol.com
To: Bill Babcock
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Sent: 4/6/2003 8:25 AM

Bill

Do you get to see AUTOWEEK?  The current issue has a feature article on
the new Chrysler CROSSFIRE coupe.  A two seater luxury sports type
vehicle, it looks interesting, especially with its modest mid-thirties
sticker price.  The article suggests they were at odds as to whether
they were building a luxury sports cruiser, or a balls to the wall
sports car.  One of the final paragraphs made me think of you, and all
the balls you have bouncing.  It is talking about tire and wheel sizes,
and other suspension considerations.  The part that made me think of you
says, "We'd go one notch taller in the tires, and stiffen up the
bushings.  But then you get into the black art of suspension tuning
stuff, and its so easy to get lost there."

If we ever don't hear from you...that's where we'd have to look for
you...right?

Bill Dentinger