fot

Re: Castrol R

To: BillB@bnj.com, elliottd@look.ca, lang@isis.mit.edu, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Castrol R
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 12:40:30 EDT
In a message dated 4/5/03 9:24:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time, BillB@bnj.com
writes:

<< Nah, been doing it on occassion for 30 years.  It's just a little bit in a
 whole tank of gas, and if you have that much blowby you have bigger
 problems than a little bean oil. >>

This makes me feel a little better.  Maybe I will put a thimble full of this
oil one of my cars.  On second thought, I can give it to someone else for
their car.

I bought one court of 50 W Castrol Oil in the late 60s to use in lever
shocks.  About one-third of this court is still left, some being wasted in
1976.  Our boy (12 years old at the time) was very excited with an old snow
blower hauled home from my parents house -- new toy.  The first big snow of
the winter hit, and I came home from work to find a pouring snout jammed into
the can of Castrol R.

He wanted to be sure the snow blower was ready to go, and topped off the oil.
 I was then into changing out the oil before trying to start up the snow
blower.