fot

Re: Report on mods and performance

To: "A.J. & C. Wood" <wood@dandrade.freeserve.co.uk>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Report on mods and performance
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 07:33:08 -0700
I don't think its the fuel pump, I have a replacement for the double ender
SU as was used on the late E-types.  I may be wrong but it seems to give
lots of flow and pressure, I have a pressure regulator on it set @ 2.5 psi.
I also readjusted my float levels, as I found the front carb was overflowing
a bit.  I set them @ 12.5- 13 mm @ the end of the float to the gasket on the
body top, as the Weber adjustment guide states.
Also, what would you think a good spark plug heat range would be?
Charly