fot

RE: Oil - what kind?

To: "'kas kastner'" <kaskas@cox.net>, WEmery7451@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Oil - what kind?
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 10:23:30 -0700
Hey, I remember Steen C! No wonder it didn't work well in cars, it was for
two stroke motorcycles. It was the first synthetic for two strokes and it
saved many an engine for me. I was racing Pentons and maintaining a flock
of them, and steen C was the only thing that would keep them together when
you breathed on them as aggressively as I did. I used it in the Gearbox as
well, and you're right, it was hard to keep it on the inside.

Ring, ding, ding, ding.