fot

Mallory Dual Point Dist

To: "FOT LIST" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mallory Dual Point Dist
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:49:04 -0500
FOT,
A local classic car restorer has asked me to help sell off a used Mallory Dual
Point Distributor from a TR4 he is working on. He replaced it back to stock
for originality purposes, and because the car owner left the ignition on and
burnt up the wires under the cap. I know the car it came off of and it has
spent most of the last 13 years off the road, so it can't be worn out. Anyone
want to make an offer? I can bring it to Mosport.
Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com