fot

RE: Handling question

To: "'Simon Rasmussen'" <Simon@telephonestogo.ca>,
Subject: RE: Handling question
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:15:18 -0700
Some of that is what engineers call tram lining--wider tires and IRS
exacerbate the problem and there's no real solution other than skinny
tires and solid axles. My Ferrari does it, and so does my Radical. The
bushings probably won't help much unless you have induced toe because of
flex in the rubber mounts. Then it might help a bit, but probably won't
cure the problem.