fot

Re: Fw: Friends of Triumph Newsgroup

To: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Friends of Triumph Newsgroup
From: Chuck Arnold <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 20:33:21 -0700
So, is that a nomination?  IF so, I second, as I have followed Hugh's adventures
with his TR through 6pack and Triumph lists.  Only 45, damn, I wish I had
discovered the joy of mechanics, simpler cars, and going fast legally way back
then!
Chuck

"Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" wrote:

> I like this fellow... (don't know him- see below) but every joker needs an
> even break.  Except maybe that he is an engineer.. ..that's all we need
> another engineer..  Seems like an oxymoron   "triumph engineer"  even though
> some may think it is an engineering Triumph to drive these beasts I think of
> it as "envigorated art and luck"  -mostly luck.
>
> We should have hats that distinguishes us like the mouskateer hat.  For that
> matter more akin to Fred Flinstones buffalo hat since we are driving race
> cars from the stone age.
>
> If anyone wants to 2nd his status....he could be another lost sole in search
> of truth.
> Hugh Barber
> Hugh.barber@lmco.com
>
> BTW.... carefull with your sparklers.
>
> (Hugh... if you have some photo of your current race car of previous race
> cars... send them along to me. )
>
> M.N. Dunst
> Gasket Works USA, LLC
> www.gasketworks.com
> www.headgasket.com
> 626.358.1616 voice
> 626.358.7971 facsimile
> GMT(-8) Pacific USA

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
chuck.arnold.vcf]