fot

Re: Kastner Cup to West Coast in 2004

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kastner Cup to West Coast in 2004
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 12:27:37 -0600 (MDT)
Well, Kas used to race here in Salt Lake City, so if we had a decent
track, it would be an obvious contender.  Somehow I doubt that the IVR
races on the Wendover concrete will be a big attraction for more than the
1 Triumph I usually bring.  It would be nice to have a car of similar
capabilities as my little red Spit ( blue next year? ) as it gets kind
of depressing watching the big V8 cars disappear down the main straight
when the green flag drops.  Oh well.

Maybe I should just put a TR8 motor in that blue TR6 tub I started
restoring back in '87....

mjb.

ps:  I added the two latest nominees to the list.