fot

Re: Kastner Cup to West Coast in 2004

To: Gt6steve@aol.com, BillB@bnj.com
Subject: Re: Kastner Cup to West Coast in 2004
From: JFrymark@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 20:33:50 EDT
In a message dated 7/3/2003 5:03:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Gt6steve@aol.com writes:

> Buttonwillow by contrast is one of the most racer friendly tracks in the
> west, after all it's owned and built by racers...Just my .02$.  Steve

And I might add that it's a challenging track,too... similar to Mid-Ohio (as
a "rhythm" kind of track) only lacking trees and natural beauty!

In truth, it's our favorite race weekends with good RV/camping, kid and dog
friendly, and a new kart track for even more spectator fun. And it's only about
an hour west to the Central Coast for you vacationers!

John Frymark