fot

RE: Kastner Cup to West Coast in 2004

To: "'Chuck Arnold '" <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>,
Subject: RE: Kastner Cup to West Coast in 2004
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 16:44:10 -0700
I second. I doubt anyone would be pleased withthe sparse track time at the
historics, and not everyone could get an entry, but the SFSCCA sponsors
several vintage events at Laguna Seca where there's lots of time, and I
bet they'd welcome a special event. For that matter, the HMSA prehistorics
are less restrictive, though track time again is an issue.

Laguna is simply too much fun. The corkscrew and turn nine have converted
many a sinner.