fot

RE: grinding cam journals

To: brad.kahler@141.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: grinding cam journals
From: "tstrange@new.rr.com" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:27:52 -0400
Brad,
  Turning the journals down is an easy process.  The expensive, & tricky
part is putting the oil scroll into the journal, so oil is spread across
the face of the bearing.  Let me check, I may still have a small journal
cam you could use...
  I'm beyond busy this next week or two, but if you can give me a few days,
I think I can help.
Tom