fot

RE: grinding cam journals

To: brad.kahler@141.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: grinding cam journals
From: "Aaron Johnson" <fpspitfire37@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:16:27 -0700
Brad,

Grinding the journals down is not that difficult, however itwill require a
re-case hardening of the cam and it may be more reasonable in cost to just
find a small journal cam.  I have several of them, but there are certain
variations which allow for a larger lift to be ground on them, and none of
mine are that variation.

What is the hesitation to use the Paeco cam?

Aaron Johnson
#38 F-Prod Spit MkIV Oregon Region SCCA
http://www.geocities.com/spitracer9

Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra Storage.