fot

Re: grinding cam journals

To: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: grinding cam journals
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:00:23 -0500
Wow!

I got a LOT of good information on this one.  I'd like to thank
everyone that responded with suggestions and offers.  Fortunately
shortly after posting my note I managed to locate two small journal
1300 cams so I don't have to worry about grinding journals at this
point.  I definitely won't hesitate to grind one in the future if need be
however.

It appears that its a common occurrence for FOTers to grind their
own cams.  That kinda surprised me.  I still have a few of you to
contact directly about your emails to me.

Thanks again everyone!

Brad
1957 TR3 vintage racer