fot

RE: Subject: ignition timing

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: RE: Subject: ignition timing
From: tr3a@att.net
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:12:44 +0000
Bill,

Unless I'm missing something here, an electronic trigger would give the same
results, given the use of the distributor.  So unless you are using a crank
trigger, and I don't recall seeing any funny wires coming from the vicinity
of Peyote's firewall, as I have on at least one other TR3 <cough, cough,
wink>, electronic ignition would have the same timing inaccuracies.

Jack B.