fot

Driving to events

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Driving to events
From: John Wiseman <wiseman@titan.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:32:12 -0400
And talking about driving your triumph to events ...

Our Ohio bound mini convoy passed a spitfire with New York plates on
the way back from
the Solo II year end fest in Topeka about 4 or 5 times.  Nothing like
driving
your DP spit 1000 miles [or more] each way.  Was that anyone on our
list ?
If not they should be, that's a serious drive in any spitfire :)
 From the entry list I'm guessing it was David Dill, but am not sure.

And here I was wishing for a trailer for the S2000 I took out there !

have fun
John