fot

Re: Driving to events

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driving to events
From: John Wiseman <wiseman@titan.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:48:37 -0400
Hi Dean

That had to be him.  It was blue with a tire trailer hanging on !.  I
just assumed it was a DP car as I was too busy
waving each time he went by to actually notice what class :)  That spit
did sound pretty strong on
the highway :)

I bet no one that beat him drove their DM car to the event :)

take care
John